View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gossy has a spectacular aura aboutGossy has a spectacular aura aboutGossy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayo4Yayo View Post
honestly if you put on a long haired wig, some makeup and heels i'll fuck you silly. It turns me on knowing that i'm dominating another 'guy' especially if they are pretending to be a female

and slapping their face with my cock and then exploding my juice on them is my favorite part. Having them on their knees stare back at you in amazement at how you dominated the fuck out of them and begging for more
I guess, as a rather frail female, I find that a little scary. I suppose I wouldn't be so concerned if the guy/girl was a more typical zaftig, big bodied, huge breasted tranny who would, perhaps, be more disposed to that sort of thing. But, would you be that way with some one like Amanda (below) from Brazilian Transsexuals? What, with her skinny body and reedlike arms she's obviously considerably weaker than a typical male (even some women I've seen) would you still treat her so harshly? It's looks pretty clear to me that, she has none of the upper body strength that is more characteristically a masculine trait. I can only imagine how difficult her life was like while still living as a boy.
Attached Thumbnails
BT - Amanda002.jpg   BT - Amanda012.jpg   BT - Amanda022.jpg  

BT - Amanda032.jpg   BT - Amanda042.jpg   BT - Amanda072.jpg  

BT - Amanda082.jpg