View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default The Penis Lives!

The Purdue “penis” has its beginnings in the 1990’s. I really don’t know how it got started. Or why a penis. Maybe when you don’t win games the fans look for other things to focus on. I never payed attention to it. You learn to “block out” everything anyway. I only knew of it from TV, our student newspaper, and some of the guys in my dorm. There was an unfortunate situation a few years ago where a player was injured and the crowd kept bouncing it around. That became a big story on ESPN. Not a good thing…

Yes we sucked or were mediocre for most of the time I was there. I often wonder what would have happened if my family had stayed in Michigan? Michigan State (my Dad’s alma matter) was very interested in me and there was a possible “full ride” scholarship. What made things hard is that I had to “try out” as a “unknown” walk on my Freshman year so I struggled. Injuries did not help. And my parents, especially, wanted me to focus on my classes. I started in Engineering. My degree by the way is in "Industrial Management." Looking back, guess I shoulda gone to “IU” but they were worse… My first wife had been a cheerleader at IU and was instrumental in helping me get into grad school there. Both my wives are nurses. They both have thought I displayed signs of "CTE."

Purdue football has been good at times (not recently however). Just before we moved down here, they had a decent team with a really good quarterback. I know you’ve heard of him. His name is Drew Brees. I’ve met him before. Not that much older than me. Good guy. Future HOF. With Andrew Luck’s retirement, Brees is probably my favorite NFL player. I still think the Saints got screwed last year (the “no call” if you follow football).

There is an unconfirmed “rumor” circulating in Indianapolis that if Jacoby Brissett has a poor start, the Colts may try to land a “veteran” QB. The name being tossed around is familiar to Colts fans: Manning. Only this time Eli.

Last edited by a9127; 10-25-2020 at 10:24 PM.