Thread: Penis envy
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Imconfused can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliogabalo View Post
I'm a bit perplexed about the "double life" of some people. Perhaps they're confused ... surely they're not a model of honesty and correctness ( oh dear ! I'm defending the girls ! :D). But i don't want judge them ... i'm lucky because i love only the cock ...so i've not all these problems .
You have two choices: you can go along with the wishes of your boyfriend, and play the ladyboy with a strap-on dildo; or you can look for a boy who really loves the pussy ...
Ok I wouldn't have a problem with this. Is this what he wants, well I am not sure. I have asked he has not answered. I can tell you this though. If it ever came to the point where lets just say my bf couldn't perform sexually anymore. Well I'd rather go without then have something made from plastic/rubber whatever the case may be put inside of me. or I would simply find something real. That's what I am afraid of. Yeah he says he loves me blah di da but he's missing something in our relationship that I could never give him and that's a cock.

I understand what you are saying. But here is the thing. Even though I know of his love of shemales. He still denies it. He will never be honest with me about it. Not 100% anyways. See that is not exactly something you tell someone when you start seeing them. So what's not to say I go out and find a man that I believe likes pussy and then he to has an obsession with ladyboys. If this is the case, they should do one of a few things. Don't get involved with pussy. Find a woman that wants to get a penis, or just all together don't ever start something that you can't finish. ( meaning a relationship) and when I say finish. I mean don't have kids with them and lead the woman to believe that she will one day be your wife when your intentions are only to pretty much use her till "you" find a ladyboy. Someone is going to get hurt. I have alot invested in our relationship. Plus I can not up and leave because well, everything is in his name. I don't have nothing. Plus I have a baby I have to think of.
I don't hate him, complete opposite. That is why I really want to accept this, however I can't if he is keeping it from me.
But I can't understand how he can be completely happy with me when I am not what he wants.