View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny G View Post
The point of this thread is to ask a group of guys who openly (or at least on an anonymous forum) love shemales whether they think the hetrosexual guys they know would be turned on by a really hot chick with a dick, be it a guy who has changed to look that way (shemale) or born that way (hermaphrodite).
I think that the percentage of HETEROGAYS (please refer to our thread about naming trans lovers) is, indeed, quite low. I've never met a guy who would at least admit to having such an attraction in spite of the fact that I'm pretty open and don't make it a secret where I'm at (so at least they shouldn't be embarrassed to admit their FREAKY attraction to me...) - but none so far have really done so. Except ofcourse on dedicated fora such as this one - or when I've met a boyfriend of a transsexual friend of mine.

I have absolutely no idea of the percentages (which are probably promilles).

As HETEROGAYS (yes, I've started using the brand :-) we probably get a bit of a twisted outlook on the actual amount of "comrades" out there - we tend to circulate in the same fora, our friends may be transsexuals with boyfriends etc. So even if this beautiful thing fills a LOT in our lives and minds (how GREAT), then I think we're a fairly small, exclusive group.

An acquired taste, I guess the term is :-)

We live and learn!

H