Thread: I am curious
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

bob4038 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by inadaze View Post
I'm a 250 pound muscular masculine heterosexual tough guy who would probably give everyone who is ever known me from kindergarten a fucking heart attack if they even remotely suspected I was looking at a site like this , lol. I think I got so brave that I wasn't even afraid to lose the one hang up every guy has, or at least explore the concept. I was never afraid to ask questions even if I didnt like the answers. But a raging hard on didnt bring me here. This is something I acquired by choice and could probably give up like a bad smoking habit if I really wanted to. I also probably think way too much. I have a few degrees to my name and I'm very well educated. The conclusion I have arrived at is that if it looks feminine then I can take it to be a girl . ... answer your question ? lol
Thanks inadaze. (I have added a poll to this thread that may interest you).

That was very interesting to me. Most people would likely be in shock if they new I looked and posted at this site (well one or two friends would likely say, hey, what ever floats your boay, but they have no idea). In fact, I have never posted at any form, bblog, etc online.

I find this one to be very ineteresting in both the sexual sense, and an academic sense. I enjoy this site very much!

Let's see what others say.