Thread: Video Games?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
Yeah it's cool , call me Rocka. I like to work my way through a game w/o a guide , it adds to the playtime. But if i get stuck sometimes i'll get the guide to get past the trouble spot. Jade Empire sp. ed. gives you an extra character to play as ... an awesome monk character. I have the sp. edition for X-Box and it's a great rpg. You should get Mass Effect if you don't have it yet.
LOL! I have Mass Effect as well(and Mass Effect 2: CE on pre-order). I have not started it yet, but it looks like a great game(Bioware make some pretty sweet games).

One thing that irked me about Mass Effect is that they made a CE for the XBox 360 and, even though they had promised one, decided to not make one for the PC. I heard some of the menu actions you could do screamed "CONSOLE PORT!!!", but I have not seen for myself yet. Also, I heard the inventory system for ME was a nightmare. Is that true?

PS. I don't suppose you have a Fable strategy guide for sale, do you? LOL!