View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new believer will become famous soon enough

ILNEgurl4526
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Transvestite Join Date: Jan 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque
Hot?????? Cute??????? Beautiful????????
Compared to what? The family dog? Your grannie???? Now here's some young Tgirls worth looking at........
For more like these go to:
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=5560

Yes, see the best in Tgirls at the T Girl Slideshow, Wallpapers, and other Creative Endeavors thread.

Yeah, people disagreeing with you IS worth freaking out over. Calm down. It's all subjective. And besides, Kaiti is a CD, not a shemale. She looks like that without hormones. You can't compare her to shemales who have been on hormones for years. Of course the results will be different.

I really agree with your opinion,which was very well restrained,ILNEgurl. As 'straight' as I am, I agree that more poses than not were very cute.
Jenae might have had a bad hair day to come on so strong. Many of the ones to Jenae's liking I really got hot over but a few others.....!!
Kaiti, don't let those comments bring you down. Just look back to all the raves you got. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and although I am mostly attracted to TG's, every now and then a TV or CD will send a electric shock to my joy stick. Some of your poses did.
Good call INLEgurl. NB