View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tailia will become famous soon enough
Default HERE is what I would do ...

The question is what would I do, not what I think YOU would like. That dear is quite simple particularly since you asked for changes both mental and physical.

I would have your current mind turn 100% girly girl by .5% each day. Every day your maleness would slip away by another tiny bit, not enough to notice on any one day but enough to begin to see in a week. In 200 days you would have your same body but the mind and mannerisms of a natural girly female.

Imagine, a male voice with natural female intonation and syntax. A male body that wiggles it's tushy when it walks. How fun to watch you sip a fruity drink and take tiny little bites of food sliding them off your fork with your teeth like a proper lady.

A full girly libido too, meaning you like men and only men. You also hunger to have them to treat you like the lady you are physically not. Your penis, musculature, and body in general will utterly disgust you. In fact, being so girly, you will not even want to TOUCH that icky thing in your pants.

I just love the thought of you presenting as the world's most naturally effeminate gay. In this condition, you would be SO ripe, willing, and appreciative of physical transformation. My panties just soak thinking of taking you to my female doctor and watching you swish in to beg for castration!

I would grant you female clothing and physical changes only very, very slowly. It would be such a turn on to watch you beg for each little change and then relish it when it was granted. My current thought would be to leave you as an adrogenous totally impotent girly boy. Shortish frosted hair, light polish, woman's jeans and a totally limp useless dick.

Sigh ... you did ask for it.