View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Kirsten's Back!

For those of you who don’t remember Kirsten, I introduced her a few years ago. She is about 6’ tall, light blond and blue eyed, with a 7” cock. Her hair is very long and her body and legs are to die for. The closest of anyone you might know of that she looks like is Aubrey Kate. Maybe a little older.

We met at the gym where I work out in Zionsville. Before she transitioned she had played football in high-school and is quite athletic. She loves motorcycles and also bondage. We have had some pretty wild times together, even having sex on her Harley on the way home from Shawn and ila’s party a few years ago. Having sex on a bike isn’t that unusual. But we were doing about 80 mph down I-65 in the middle of the night.

She is not only beautiful but also super-smart, graduating from the same university I did, a few years after me, with a degree in Chemistry. Her GPA was a 4.0. The last time I wrote about her I had let her fuck me in the ass for the first time and we had decided to get married in a private ceremony at our home. Kirsten is now my wife. Our life together is never boring.

“I’m ready baby” Kirsten says, kissing me hard and running her tongue all over the inside of my mouth. I do the same. After making out for a while, reluctantly we separate. She looks me in the eyes and giggles. We have both become very hard from all this activity. What can I say, this girl has always had that effect on me. I fell in love with her the first time I saw her.

She sits down in the chair and positions her legs so they are spread far apart. I strap her arms to the chair by her wrists. Then lightly stroke and tease her very hard cock. She responds by throwing her head back and moaning. One by one, I fasten the straps around her body. One around her hips. Another above her breasts. Two across her chest and tummy. Then her legs. Just above the knees, then ankles and calves. This pulls her thighs even farther apart. The powerful muscles in her legs respond to the increased tension. But we’re far from done.

I strap her upper thighs to the chair as well. Then her upper arms. This chair also has belts that go over her shoulders and criss-cross just between her breasts. There are also straps that cross under her ass binding her firmly to the seat of the chair. The last restraint is a leather collar that goes around her throat holding her head and neck firmly against the chair.

“Ooo… that feels good Andy” she says. I smile at her. She knows I’d never hurt her. She totally loves this and it shows. So do I. And that shows too… Noticing how “aroused” I am, Kirsten says “So you really DO like tying girls up don’t you?” We both laugh.

I run my hands all over her body. She is beginning to sweat and the light coat of baby oil she applied earlier just adds to the effect. We kiss for a very long time as I run my hands over her, feeling her thighs, her breasts, her tummy and her cock. Which is now dripping with precum.

For what we have planned for tonight, we decided not to use a gag. I want to make sure we can communicate clearly. We’ve never done a “scene” quite like this before.

There are still a couple of bits of “unfinished business” however. Carefully, but firmly I tighten each of the straps holding her in. She gasps as I cinch the ones around her waist and chest. I ask her if she’s OK. “Yeah baby it feels great.” After several minutes she’s not going to go anywhere. Already her muscles are straining against the straps and the chair has been designed so that her shoulders are pulled back and her breasts are thrust out. Her breathing has become shallow and steady. I can tell she’s really turned on. So am I.

The last thing I do is prepare her beautiful cock for “torture.”

We had seen a short video on the Internet of a bound cock totally immobilized and made to cum through careful use of electricity. In the video which we both thought was hot, you couldn’t see who the “victim” was, but someone really knew what they were doing. The subject’s cock twitched and contracted for several minutes before it finally came. The helpless cock released its semen through a clear catheter inserted into the urethra and into a glass beaker with each pulse. Of course we both wanted to try it. We knew this scene would require careful planning and the right equipment. Kirsten and I had a lot of fun looking at “electrical play” stuff online and then purchasing a few toys that we tried on each other. Both of us now knew how much it would take to make the other cum. One difference for us from the video. When Kirsten cums, it will be into my mouth, not a glass jar.

Kissing her thighs and then gently taking her cock in one hand I carefully insert the catheter into her pee hole. She squirms as I work it in. Then I attach foil contacts around the bottom of her shaft and just behind the head. Next, I bind her cock and balls tightly to the chair with soft bondage rope. She and her cock will both be my “prisoners” tonight.

“Sure you’re all right baby?” I ask. “Yeah Andy. Wow. I know we’ve done some crazy shit before but God, I’m SO turned on. Just be careful.” Then she looks up at me and giggles.

“I love you” I say as I kiss her.

“I love you too baby.”

Taking the controls, I begin the “stimulation” on a very low setting. Kirsten’s body stiffens and she pulls against her bonds. Her bound cock tries to rise in an attempt to escape its torment but no luck. She has no choice but to submit. To be safe, we had tried this out on each other. Making the other cum. Several times. So we both know what it feels like. Not really “painful” but more like a “tickle” that gradually builds in intensity. It feels like you are being “edged” by someone. More intense than a vibrator.

Walking behind her, I leave it on the lowest setting while I play with her nipples and kiss her on the neck as she throws her head back and strains against her straps. She clenches her fists. Her muscles look so sexy. She is a very strong girl. I found that out when I almost fell off the motorcycle that night after coming inside her. She grabbed me with one hand and held on, never losing control of the bike. I do everything to her but touch her cock. The “device” is having the intended effect. Her orgasm is building. Slowly. Very, very, slowly.

The stimulation is not (yet) enough to make her cum so we can take our time. Minutes pass. Hours. I’ve been jacking off but I’m not going to come until she does. We know each other really well by now. I can tell when it’s time.

As I Increase the intensity, her cock begins to pulse and contract. Her body stiffens. I kneel down in front of her taking the end of the catheter into my mouth. Her back arches and she makes a guttural sound as her cock releases its load into the tube. I swallow it just as I come all over the floor. Her body relaxes, going limp in the chair, as I reach for the “quick release” lever. She caresses me as I kneel in front of her, my head in her lap. I can hear her breathing. We both are totally exhausted. But it feels SO good…

Copyright © 2019 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 06-17-2019 at 08:29 PM.