Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default A Surprise Gift (part 3)

A Surprise Gift (part 3)

"Calm down," said Em. "I'll be here for a while. We can figure it out over the next few days." Then he turned to Laura, who was putting her clothes back on.

"Would you like to see the drawings?" he asked.

Laura quickly came to the easel, standing right next to me. She smelled of fresh-cut flowers. Her hair touched my arm, and I felt a tingle. She started with the first drawing and looked at each one in succession, with her smile growing wider and wider. Finally, she put a soft hand on my face and said, "I think you have done very well."

I tried to hide the shudder that went through my body from her touch. I don't know how well I did, because she seemed to notice.

After a long silence, we all began to speak at the same time. I said something about not having seen Em for a long time, and wondering whether we could go get a drink, and whether Laura could come. Em said something about another engagement and that he would see me tomorrow. Laura asked if someone could give her a lift. We laughed, and Em spoke first.

"I'll have to see you tomorrow, but you should give Laura a ride," he said. "Laura, I can vouch for him. You'll be fine."

I think I might have let out another slightly audible gasp. Laura smiled. I gathered my charcoals, pastels, and pad, and the three of us left the gallery together and went out to the street. Em said his goodbyes, assured me I would hear from him soon, and got into his car, which was parked in front of the building. I told Laura that mine was down the block and offered her my arm. She took it.

We walked to my car, saying nothing. I felt butterflies in my stomach, and was glad for the silence, because I imagined that my voice would probably crack if I tried to say anything. When we reached my car, I opened the passenger-side door and let Laura in. As she sat, I got a very good look at her stocking-clad legs and felt faint.

Rushing around to the other side, I got in the car, started it up, and spoke. "Where do you live?" I asked.

"How about that drink?" was Laura's reply.

I replied with a combination of emotions - elation and nervousness - that surely came through in my voice. "Do you have a favorite place?"

"No," said Laura, smiling, "Let's go wherever you'd like, as long as it's comfortable and not too stuffy."

I knew just the place. We drove for about five minutes, and I tried desperately to make small talk. I asked her about herself, and got what I later realized were rather cryptic answers. At the moment, though, the simple fact that she was talking to me made it seem as if she was opening her entire life up. We arrived at the bar and entered. It was not too crowded. Laura suggested an empty booth in the corner. I noticed that, as we walked over, every head turned to take a look at Laura. She was stunning, and noticed by men and women alike.

The waitress came over and I asked Laura what she'd like. She ordered a martini, and since I was too focused on other things to think about it, I said I'd have the same. The drinks came quickly, and we sat and talked and laughed. With each passing minute, I felt more and more comfortable. We each had two martinis and then she whispered, "I am really enjoying your company. Would you like to continue this somewhere more private?"

I stammered, "Sure."

"Do you live far from here?" she asked.

With that, I pulled out my wallet, left probably way too much money on the table, and grabbed her jacket from the seat. Standing up, I held it open so she could put it on. She backed into it and very lightly touched herself to me. I was mortified, hoping that she didn't feel that I had become aroused.

We went to the car, and I drove to my apartment building. She talked the whole way, but I don't remember a word she said. I do remember that she punctuated everything with a touch of my shoulder or my leg.

When we reached my building, I parked and took her upstairs, carrying my art supplies. We entered, I put down the pad and charcoals and pastels, and I turned on the light. She asked if there was one less bright that I could turn on. I did, and she moved to my couch. Laura motioned for me to sit next to her.

"Em told me you were a good guy," she said. "I saw how you looked at me when you were drawing. And those drawings are me. Are you sure you never drew before?"

"I guess I've tried before," I told her, "But if didn't admit that you inspired me to reach a new level, I would be lying."

She smiled and suddenly kissed me full on the lips. I was taken by complete surprise. She forced open my mouth with her tongue, and we probed each other. I became very hard and even a bit uncomfortable. She smelled so wonderful. I was almost afraid to do anything more, but she reached for my arms and pulled them around her. I felt her draw into me.

Breaking our kiss, Laura took off her jacket and threw it on a chair next to the couch. "You are a good guy, aren't you?" she asked.

It seemed as if something was wrong, so I wondered aloud.

"Em knows I'm special," she answered. "That's why he promised me only someone who would treat me right would be drawing me. I never posed before tonight."

"Laura," I said in a whisper, "You are beautiful. I cannot imagine treating you in any way but right."

She began to unbutton her blouse. "I felt you in the bar, you know," she said, with a bit of wickedness in her voice. Letting the blouse fall to the floor, she began to pull down her skirt. I was in a near state of shock, not only that this was happening but also how fast. I began to undress myself, opening my shirt first and starting to pull down the zipper of my pants. I realized I needed to get my sandals off, so I quickly unstrapped them and threw them to the side. Laura laughed, and then she stood before me in all of her loveliness, with her purple bra and panties, black silk stockings and garters, and high heels. She kicked off the heels and tossed her head to the side, creating a flash of red in the muted light. I thought I would explode.