View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

i_love_shemales will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
i'd eat a ladyboy's cum in a split second, but never my own.

Why drink another's cum and not you own? It's like saying you pick your nose and never eat it but you will from somebody else's nose as an example. I know picking somebody's nose and eating it is gross but my point is this. Why would you not like anything from yourself first? At least you can't catch anything from yourself. It's better and easier to swallow something from your own body. Anyway, I prefer other people's cum. The thicker and gooier with the stronger taste the better. I let it slide down my throat.

I can do with about twenty cocks wanking in my face right now whether they are just shemales and men, just shemales only or men only.

My mouth is always open for swallowing.
By the way, some of you might have realised this, some of you might not have. That isn't me in my picture. I added that picture because I love the size of that very long and thick cock with large balls. Also, that shemale is cute. I'd love to suck her big fucking hard-on and drink her warm cum and have her warm cum cover my face even when my face is sweaty from a Summer's heat.