View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by inadaze View Post
I have to agree here. The hot shemales I like are usually brasilian or oriental and passable.

Out of curiosity, how do people feel about a transexual whos a cross dresser (with no surgery or hormones) who yet looks ladylike, and ferminine due to some inner spirit?
This is actually an interesting thread dealing with the basics of attraction. What IS it really that attracts us to transsexual women?

I've heard my share of explanations - all of them made sense, actually. But it all boils down to the fact that I guess I really don't know - and in some sense I've given up trying to find a rationale for my attraction that is becoming stronger and stronger.

I ADORE the super feminine little goddesses as much as I fall for the tall, imposing and I guess slightly more masculine beauties. There is a certain threshold, though - I know that from my sexual encounters with the socalled femboys or sissy guys or what ever the term. I've had encounters with otherwise cute feminine guys where I just had to admit that that was not working for me.

And I guess that would be the same for me with cisgendered women (that is if I pursued them which I don't really do any longer). A good old lesbian type manly cisgendered woman would probably turn me on about as little as a good old manly man... how ever, the masculine (not MANLY) qualities that I refer to as "Amazonian" are a wonderful "spice" and perfectly match her femininity. This CAN be connected with BDSM (she is strong and dominant), but actually not really. I've met the sweetest and most almost timid Amazonian transsexual women - and I'm still VERY easy to "befriend" :-)

In the end I still believe that there are aspects of bisexuality in our attraction to transsexual women - but I cannot guarantee it. And as I believe I've claimed before, a penis on a transsexual woman is to me not a symbol of manhood - it's as much a symbol of femininity!

That's my story and I'll stick to it :-)

Peace!

H