View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Since we're going "retro" in this thread, thought some of you might enjoy this blast from the past. I bet quite a few of our members remember this beauty.

Long before Dove Cameron was born, this was one of my biggest celebrity crushes. I mentioned her in an earlier post. Her name is Heather Thomas and she was best known for the show “The Fall Guy.” I can’t remember what the occasion or exact year was (time frame was the late 80's) but I think it was some sort of classic car show I went to with my Dad. She was super sweet to me and at the time the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I must have been in first or second grade. Why couldn’t my teacher have looked like that? I’m sure I said something stupid like asked her to marry me… Surprised I still have it after all this time. I looked her up and she still looks great.

(Pretty sure my Dad enjoyed meeting her as well. Wonder what my Mom thought of all this? )

Last edited by a9127; 09-21-2019 at 12:46 PM.