View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Putting aside the insipid nature of playing a game like this online (it seems to me the pleasure would come from being face to face and seeing how fast the next person can come up with a contribution to keeping the thing going), I don't think you get how it works. If the last person started with Brazil, I'm pretty sure you need to follow with another country that begins with "B." Of course, I could be wrong. I profess neither to know the exact rules of the game or to be willing to devote brain cells to finding out.
The object of the game is to take the last letter of the name of the country in the last post and use the last letter as the first letter of the next country. This game really has no legs as there is not much variety in the last letter of a countrys' names. That is why the letter 'a' keeps coming up and pretty well all the countries that begin with 'a' have already been named in this thread.

This thread is at the top of the contenders to die and never be resurrected.