View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008
Communicator

Mel Asher is infamous around these partsMel Asher is infamous around these parts
Default No balls enhances sexuality or detracts from it ?

Fascinating thread, Talia. And Hank, I liked your observations. We are all in the Forum because we are interested in, even fascinated by Transexualism.
A number of the members appear to have been born female, and its is ineresting that they too find trannies visually stimulating. As for sacrificing one's testicles in search of sexual identity or sexual satisfaction, I look in the mirror and am satisfied with the equipment I have got, and - yes - even a little stimulated by it. Sexuality has so many levels of expression that it even includes mutilation of one's natural equipment to give oneself satisfaction or to provide stimulus and satisfaction to others. As for me, if ever I was to opt for feminisation and have my balls delicately removed, I would most certainly choose to have my scrotum grafted flush with my body - esthetically more pleasing and in doing so I would retain most of the cremasteric muscle which is layered in the skin of the scrotum, and extends down to the perineum. ( provides a very pleasant rousing feeling when caressed ). Perhaps I digress . . .
Well done Talia for raising such a procative topic !