View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

gaelicgremlin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimyzun View Post
Many threads have been dedicated to: "do you like it or not?" but nothing has been said about each individual?s perception of what they really feel in the act of being penetrated. Why the preference? I ask this because I?ve never done it..... yet, and I would like to receive your description of what you feel before, during and after taking a hot dick in your ass.
Maybe your descriptions will help me take the plunge.

First, I'd say be sure this is what you want. The best thing i can tell you is to try it with your fingers first, then get a toy to try it out with. if you can handle that, then you may be ready for the real thing.

I say that because whatever you did to yourself may not reflect what your partner will do. they may have a different size, might want a different position, go at a different speed, etc. You might find it intimidating, as you will not be in total control. Your partner will straddle you, or mount you, and you'll feel them lining up the dick with your ass. Whatever lube you are using at this time, use more. Don't worry about the mess, you'll thank me for that.

Me, personally, I like lying on my belly while she straddles me from a kneeling/sitting position and her dick sliding between my cheeks and poking against my butthole. When it starts going in, you'll feel an intense pressure back there, and it may have a bit of a burning sensation. Depending on the circumstances (cock size, whether or not you are physically "ready", aggressiveness) it can hurt like holy hell. I find that it hurts a bit at first, but once used to it the constant pressure with the in/out stroke can stimulate the prostrate and be VERY enjoyable. When all done, as stupid as this sounds, you feel that last withdrawal and it can leave me almost wanting more.

If you are able to find an understanding partner, I'd advise you to take the top and "ride" it the first few times. You can control the speed of penetration more, but it will take some practice on your part. (hence the toy referral earlier).

if you find you like taking a dick, play around with different positions. let us know what you decide to do. Good luck!