View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Hmmm... we view things differently, which is fine. But to me most pictures in this thread are of ladyboys, not femboys. To me a femboy is a feminine, sissy gay who dresses and acts girly but without having done any transsition per se. It's a border-zone in a way. Quite a few of my ladyboy-friends here (actually transsexual friends) have chosen not to live full time as women - due to exterior circumstances. When not being full women they, none the less, mostly dress femininely (in a gay-way) and their personalities remain girly (if slightly less so than when as ladies).

To some being a femboy is the step before transsition - as Mizzy B has explained her own journey from man to woman. Others are part-timers and yet others choose to remain femboys and have no gender-identification toward being or living as women. The diversity is huge, and that's what makes this "sub-culture" so totally alive and beautiful.