Thread: sing a long
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Heart – Barracuda

Ann and Nancy Wilson.

Best YouTube Comments:

“I leaving my teens when this song hit the airwaves. And that was the era when Western music (or any music for that matter) was at it's peak, and I was in my beloved Penang. Some combination. Music has degenarated to the shit we are listening to today. But we have the music of yesteryears to sustain us.”

(Me: Not everything today is shit. And there was bad music back in the 70’s and 80’s. This song however is a classic.)

“She's so beautiful, and her voice is so fucking awesome.”

“When this song comes on the radio I roll the windows down and crank it up. Love this song!!!”

“That singer is sexy AF.”

“If I didn't watch the video, I'd not have believed it was from 1977! It sounds quite modern.”

"Hayley Williams mom?"

(Sorry, couldn't help adding that last one. Except that I think Ann is the age of my mom. I was born "before 1985" and Hayley was born "after 1985" We could go in endless circles debating who is better. But yeah, I basically agree with the Ann/Hayley comparisons. They're both beautiful and talented with amazing voices. Would love to hear Hayley do "Crazy on You." )

Last edited by a9127; 05-24-2018 at 09:53 PM.