View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

racquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really nice

To quote myself from an old thread:

Your favorite "Gender Bending" movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by racquel View Post
I'd probably say Priscilla, even though it's more about drag queens. edit: I'm not saying it's the greatest movie, I just liked seeing General Zod play a transsexual and Elrond Lord of Rivendell play a drag queen, not to mention Guy Pearce. I mean, To Wong Fu wasn't that much of a surprise seeing those guys in dresses, but General Zod?

And how prominent does the TS theme have to be? Does Ace Ventura count? :D What about Austin Powers? Or Silence of the Lambs? Ya know, in Nighthawks, Stallone is in a skirt in the first scene and in a nightie in the last scene. Shallow Hal had an awfully manly tranny.

Princesa, Beautiful Boxer, Wild Side and Normal are all good movies, but not things many people would want to see more than once.

And why doesn't anybody ever mention Dog Day Afternoon? Or Dressed to Kill? Or Orlando?

The Iron Ladies is supposed to be really funny.
And I forgot to mention The Badge and Hedwig.

Transamerica is a pretty absurd movie that people seemed to like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
Anyone who has transitioned
will see exactly what I mean.
They say about 50% of TS people have attempted suicide and 25% have succeeded. You missed my favorite quote. Probably everybody's favorite. It just wandered into my mind along with a peaceful feeling as I was hallucinating after a whole lot of pills and alcohol as I faded out.

I've ... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate.

All those ... moments will be lost ... in time ... like ... tears ... in rain.

Time to die.