Thread: sing a long
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Slipknot - Disasterpiece (Live In London 2002)

The early 2000’s. If you are a fan of this style of music, it doesn’t get any better. And if you aren’t…

Me (as a kid): “Grandpa what did you listen to when you were still a teenager?”

Grandpa: “Well Andy, we had the Lawrence Welk show and sometimes we listened to the Beatles, or Elvis, or the Beach Boys, if our parents weren’t around.”

Sometime in the distant future…

My grandchildren: “Grandpa what did you listen to when you were still a teenager?”

Me: “This…”

My grandchildren: “Fuck yeah!!!”

RIP Paul Gray 1972-2010 RIP

(Autopsy results were released that stated Paul had died of an overdose. It happens way too often. Drugs suck. Many people are amazed I’ve never done drugs or even smoked weed. My “release” was always through music, sports, and fast cars. As some of you know, my girlfriend in high-school was transgender. During one of our games an opposing player called her a “guy.” I beat the crap out of him right then and there and was ejected. We still won the game. Barely. I was our defensive captain and starting middle linebacker. Coach didn’t say anything but had me in his office the next week. He was not happy but he understood why I did it. He told me “Learn to control it. If you had stayed in the game you could have fucked up their entire offense. Remember that next time.” Some of the best advice I’ve ever received.)

Last edited by a9127; 07-07-2018 at 02:18 PM.