View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I open the door to what I think is a bathroom only to see that it leads to the main hallway. Instead of going back into the bedroom I step out just in time to see Shawn come flying down the hallway. It’s easy to see that she’s in distress, but Shawn is so gorgeous that I get instantly aroused whenever I see her and this time was no exception.

Shawn runs into my arms, hugs me briefly, and then slips in behind me. A couple seconds later Shorty comes bursting out of the room where Shawn and I had been held captive. As soon as he sees me he abruptly stops. His chest is heaving as he tries to catch his breath. He glares at me then at Shawn.

“Fine. Have it your way, Princess,” he says, “but you’ll be sorry.”

Just then Boss lady comes out to the hallway. She looks at me, then Shawn, and finally at Shorty. “What’s all this commotion?” she demands.

Right away Shorty blurts out, “He,” and he nods his head towards the main entrance, “raped Princess and beat her. I rescued her and I was just trying to make her feel better.”

“How? By raping her yourself,” Boss lady said contemptuously. “I told you guys you weren’t to touch Princess. How do you think we’re going to get paid if she’s brutalized?”

As Boss lady is talking I feel Shawn come up behind me. I turn around to hug her reassuringly.