View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

“Haha, Princess, you crack me up,” Tattooed guy sneered at Shawn. “Your boyfriend is being well taken care of by the boss. By the time she’s done with him he won’t want you anymore. So, no, you can’t see him and it’ll be worse for you if you ask again. Now get your pretty, little ass moving.”

As Shawn passed Tattooed guy in the hallway he reached down and ran his hand across her bottom. “Yeah, I’m not nearly done with you,” he said as he fondled Shawn.

Shawn had no idea what would happen next, but she was sure that she wouldn’t like it.

It’s clear that I’m not going to be able to see Shawn. At least not until boss lady is done with me. I was ready to sink my cock all the way into the boss when she mentions that there’s the possibility that she may call in Burly guy for a spit roast. I’m certainly not averse to the idea.

The boss kidnapper must have noticed my positive reaction to her words because she forced her hips up towards me. My cock slid all the way into her. “Yeah, boyfriend, fuck me good and then I’ll let my big friend fuck you,” she said and then moaned as I slowly started pumping in and out of her.