View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bogus386 is on a distinguished road

I'll suck anyone's cock unless they are a bad person. I pretty much like sucking on genitals in general!

One of my favorite treats is a woman with really big labia's. I suck one lip into each side of my mouth while I tongue the inside of her pussy.
I just love the feel of sex organs in my mouth. I remember being in grammar school and experimenting with two brothers who lived across the street. We sucked on each others wieners and put our dicks into each others butt holes just to see what it felt like. Nobody came and we all agreed that when the other kid pulled out it felt like we were pooping! Everyone else did it just once, but weeks later I was still begging my buddies to let me suck on their dicks. They refused but the desire never went away. Like Lady Gaga says, we were born this way!

I crave cocks every day, often more than pussy because I get that from my wife but don't have a penis-endowed sex partner right now. My biggest fantasy is being in a relationship with a pre-op TS. The best of both worlds!!!