View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

I'm sort of a "late bloomer" I didn't suck my first cock until about four years ago. Since then I've been making up for lost time Seriously, the first time I went down on someone I was wondering what the sensation would be like when he came. I could taste his pre-cum or what I presumed was pre-cum. It tasted like my cum but slightly different. I took as much of his cock in my mouth as a could and I felt my partner shutter and thrust his cock deeper into my throat. I gagged a little and suddenly realized he had cum in my mouth. I took his cock out of my mouth and smiled and swallowed every drop! I totally enjoyed the experience and immediately became a cum slut. Since then I've given a lot of head but I'm cautious about my sex partners. If I have any doubts about a new partner I'll insist that they wear a flavored condom. Lifestyle cherry are my favorites and they are thin enough that neither me or my partner really notices the difference. Once I'm satisfied that my partner(s) are free of STD and HIV then all bets are off. I really enjoy sucking cock and letting someone blow their load in my mouth. Giving head and swallowing your partner's cum is a very sensual sensation that must be experienced to be truly appreciated.

Last edited by Melissa Pink; 06-07-2012 at 09:33 AM.