Thread: Pictures of Me
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Okay, so for those who were wanting more explicit photos...

I'm getting a little more bold, or maybe it's just that I'm getting to the point of not really giving a shit whether anyone likes me or not. I am what I am, if you find me sexy-- great-- if not, I have other people that do. But yeah, this is me, including the nasty, extroverted vagina/penis that I have to do something with someday.

I am giving the boobs a bit of help by squeezing them a bit with my arms to give them extra mass-- but yeah, these aren't just man-boobs. This is legit female cleavage we have going on. I REALLY want to get enough boobage to be able to properly tit-fuck a guy, and I'm not particularly attracted to most men, lol. Much less tit-fucking, cause that really gives zero pleasure to the woman. But yeah, if you can fuck a guy with your breasts, you've sort of "arrived," if you know what I mean.
Attached Thumbnails
Gwen Breasts.jpg   Gwen Breasts (2).jpg   Gwen Breasts (3).jpg  

Gwen Breasts (1).jpg