View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
I'm a born and bred man and am happy with who/what I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holly88 View Post
im male but i want become a shemale
Well holly, first I want to say - Good for you. It's a very bold decision to do what you want to do, and some never do it, but if it will make you happy then more power to you.

I would suggest you grow your hair to a length that is less masculine (if you have not already done so) before beginning your transition. The easiest way to start your transition is to start taking hormone tablets. There are 2 ways of doing this. 1st way is the longest but will see the best result - go to a psychiatrist and tell them you are suffering from GID (Gender Identity Disorder). The shrink will then ask you a bunch of questions and it will probably take a few sessions, then if he feels you really do have a gender issue, he will prescribe you with Estrogen pills and give you a set prescription of how many to take per day etc. The 2nd way is alot cheaper and faster, but may not give you as good as results as the Estrogen tablets. Simply get your mum, sister, or any other female you know to go to a chemist and buy you Contraceptive Pills ("The Pill" if you like). Not sure on what dosage to take but I would assume 1-2 tablets a day (I'm NOT a doctor and have had no medical training whatsoever so if you listen to my guess and undertake the dosage I have said, it will be at your own choice). This is the way all of the Filipino ladyboys do it and most of them look like beautiful living dolls, though that is also their heritage.

After you start developing (nipples start to get more sensitive, boobs start to grow in, voice starts to change etc) then the next step would be to buy women's clothing if you didn't already have it, because if you are going to live full time as a girl you gotta dress the part :D. Just ease into wearing women's clothes all the time at first, because, let's face it, in the early stages of your transition you will look like a guy in drag. I saw a "girl" like this the other day. At first glance it looked like a 35-40 year old woman, but when she started talking her voice was deeper than the pacific ocean, then when she walked closer I saw his face and knew it was a guy.

That's about all the info I got on it at the moment, but you can always find heaps of helpful tidbits around the internet on the subject. Good luck on your transition