View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

It has been a few months since the party. And what a hot, sexy party it was! I suppose my only complaint was having to clean up the main hall where most of the party's guests had gathered without asking the servants to do it, lest they tell my parents about those suspicious puddles of cum when they returned from their business trips. Fortunately, they came home not suspecting a thing, and neither did the servants when the short vacation I gave them ended.

And now, mom and dad have another trip out of town, leaving me in charge of the mansion. My first thought is to hold another party, bigger and wilder than the last... but no, I am not looking forward to another round of mopping jizz from the floor. Maybe I should keep it down to one guy for each night that I can do this without getting caught. After generously sending the servants off to another vacation in the neighbouring city of their choice, of course. What's the worst that can happen?

Right at the top of my list of people to call for a fun time is Ila, that guy who brought me to his house and gave me such a lovely fucking. Once the mansion is empty, I pick up my phone and give him a call, hoping that he can recognise my voice after all the time we spent not seeing or hearing from each other since the party.

"Hi Ila, it's Shawn." I say in my sexiest voice, "My parents are out again. Wanna come over and fuck me?"