View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008
rhythmic delivery

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Is that a valid argument? Sore loser!

The fact still remains that Sir William Wallace was a patriot and a Hero and nothing near a terrorist. And I dont understand why you have such a soft spot in your heart for modern toy-bomb blasting, innocent blood bathing terrorists? Terrorists or states that arrange to kill innocents are criminals in the eyes of humanity. And they will be regarded as villains all through history.

Terrorists who spill civilian blood are vermins on the face of this earth. And there is only one thing fit for them: Annihilation!

In the terrorism thread, I was condemning the Bombers who enjoy the killing the innocent. I will continue to crush them. If you sympathise with them, too bad, I cant help you.
givin that i didn't post this in the terorism thread it wasn't intended as an argument in that thred it was simply highlighting that you are a bullshit artist, trying to pass you self of as some sort of william wallace i mean BRAVEHEART expert by cutting and pasting some shit of the internet. a blatant platitude if ever i saw one.