View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Alster26 is on a distinguished road

I have this fantasy where my neighbor is this beautiful single woman who is also somewhat wealthy and I do odd jobs for her around the house. Only what I'm actually doing is casing the place planning to rob it, and I find out my neighbor is planning to go on vacation so after she leaves I wait a bit and then break into her house and start stealing her jewelry and stuff. But then she comes home because she forgot something and catches me red-handed. She's about to call the police when I beg her not to and say I'll do anything to which she responds by saying there's one thing I can do and says she wants to fuck me. I agree still thinking she's only a beautiful woman, but when she strips down I see a huge cock between her legs which excites me even more than I already was. So I strip down and tell to bend over, but she says: No, you bend over. Then she bends me over the dining room table and begins feeling up my ass while she talks to me asking me whether I've ever been fucked in the ass before. I tell her no, but I can't hide my excitement for what is about to happen. She says good and then has me get on my knees and suck her for a bit. I gag on her huge cock, but I love the feel and the taste. After a while she asks me if my virgin ass is ready and I just nod mesmerized by her every word. She then rubs a nice amount of lube onto her cock and bends me back over the table. And inserts the tip of her cock into my ass. Then she slowly plunges more and more into me until she is fully inside. She fucks me slowly at first, but quickly picks me the speed and intensity until I'm screaming in pure ecstasy. She finally finishes and blows her load in me as I blow my load all over her tabletop. She makes me lick up all my cum, and then I say: so no cops. And she replies: Only as long as you let me fuck you whenever I please. That kinda connects to another fantasy about being blackmailed into being a tgirl's bitch, but yeah that's my favorite tgirl fantasy. It turns me on so much I literally came just writing about it.