View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

joedirty313 can only hope to improve

About two years ago, I bumped into this girl in the mall. I had no idea she was transsexual. I just found her beautiful. Next thing I know we are playing cat and mouse in the mall. I'd follow her for a while, she'd follow me. We never actually made contact at the time, it was just an accidental flirt. Everytime since then, whenever I happened to see her, she was like this giant magnet and I was IronMan. My emotions and sensations also are very strong for her, more than any gg i've met, . I am very happy now that I'm starting to get to know her. I am very passionate for her.Just recently we've made contact. It's only since I have met her that I think I know the meaning of love. I have never felt this way towards any gg before. They say you dont control who you fall in love with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliogabalo View Post
When i was a teen, all my love affairs had an unhappy ending. I was very nice, and girls loved my look, but after 2 or 3 months she where always a bit disappointed. I couldn't understand why ! I was very affectionate, but they didn't appreciate this fact. They where always disattisfied... When i was 25 i began to feel attracted by shemales. She seemed so mysterious and sexy... 4 years ago i knew Kelly, my first brazilian shemale. What a revelation ! My emotions where so strong and my sensations where so intense ! For the first time in my life i feel happy with a girl, and she was a t-girl... I understood that women didn't love me because i didn't really love them. Only with shemales i was hot and passionate. Only with shemales i felt fulfillied and they returned my passion...
3 months later Kelly left me and move back to Brazil. I felt in a state of depression. I had lost any interest for women and my t-girl was far away...
Then i began to look for another shemale and 6 months ago i knew Luiza. She grasped immediately that my nature was passive and that i had an enormous desire to be fucked by her. Because she's preminently active, we where very well-matched. Then i found out that the affinity was not only sexual, but also psychological. I never loved a girl so as i love this ladyboy.
And you ? How did your love for shemales begin ? When did you realize that you like ladyboys ?