Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Just a quickie.

Fern and Fanny
Two cute trannys, Fern and Fanny were walking down a path through a fine meadow sprinkled with wild flowers. It was a fine spring day and they were feeling quite frisky. Fern said ?Fanny? do you like me? ?Of course I do? said Fanny, ?why do you ask??. ?Well I don?t have a pussey?. ?Well you know I love you, why are you worried about not having a pussey?? ?Well if I had a pussey, you could fuck me like a girl?. ?Fern, there is something you need to understand about genitalia?. ?Male genitalia and female genitalia are wonderful, full of erotic renewable pleasures.? ?I know? said Fern ?but we have the same ones, we both have cocks. Wouldn?t you like me to have a pussey?? ?My sweet dear, if you had a pussey, you wouldn?t be a tranny and we wouldn?t be lovers. Besides, you need to understand that pussies and cocks are essentially the same thing. One is inverted to make a vagina and the other is everted to make a cock. They both evolve from the same genetic material in the embryo. Hormones plus genes, cause the genitalia to develop as female or male but the nerves that operate them are the same. Cock pleasure is the same as pussey pleasure. However, a girl?s clit extends up from the vagina and has a much higher concentration of nerves at the tip. In a man the clit extends up the cock and ends just inside the tip of the cock, and the sensitivity disperses into the enclosing cock. ?So Fern when I suck your lovely big tranny cock, I am actually loving your pussey, OK? ?Um, since we are all alone Fanny, would you like to kiss and love my pussey?? ?Well my sweet little gurly slut that sounds like a very good idea.?