View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

zcat1956 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to zcat1956
Cool I LOVE anal orgasms

My story of why I love anal penetration belongs on another forum I am sure. Maybe a new thread ( I am new here).
But the fact that I un-ashamedly LUV to be FUCKED by my wife wearing a strap on is undeniable - I answered yes, even though I have not (yet) had a real cock. For 6 or 8 years I have been learning to get over my fear of feeling like I am turning gay...now I dont care (other than coming out would likely get me fired or ostracized at my church..yes Dorothy, we are still in Kansas). My wife is equally determined that the facts not stray out of our home and embarass us both mortally.
But to each other, There is the often amusing confusion of whether I am feeling "blue or pink" that day. Sometemes we are out of sync and let each other down - and we try another day.
When I am the man (feeling blue) and get to come inside her it is very pleasurable. This expression of love (and some lust) is wonderful.
When she brings me to anal orgasm, it is "absolutetely earthshaking". She is jealous sometimes. We don't do this once a month,...but a girl can hope.
A teaser for another forum; when I am "under her" my submissive state amazes me. I am the one receiving, but my (mental)priority is to try to make her pleasure as high as I can. So she comes back to me (and wants to do me again?).
This started with a hormone disorder, and I am truly amazed at how hormones affect the lay of the land, affecting how the sexes interact. When feeling pink, I desire to be pleasing to my partner in any way I can, fussing about my looks and how I smell. I almost always become openly desirous of anal penetration after the typical "pink love play" such as when she fondles my breasts or teases my ears with her tongue...while I play coy ...and hopeful.
Let me know if you think I should I take this to an existing thread? or start a new one? Z