View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiepride View Post
i see your point, but i wouldnt necessarily call it exploitation.
who is the one getting exploited?
i mean when i go out on the town i dont have 10+ people coming up to me wanting to fuck me, let alone willing to pay me to do it.
a lot of sex workers talk about the empowerment that comes from being one.
some of these asian ts have many "while whales" (sponsors etc) on the go at one time. they can be quite ruthless in the way they behave.

now me personally, i think its terribly sad the way these girls feel they need to live inorder to make a living, but then again i grew up in a country with a high standard of living, health care, parents that earnt enough money for their children to never want or need for anything.
The point is about exploitation, and your last sentence proves the point. There's personal exploitation and the socio-economic exploitation of an entire nation or people.