Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rick and Kim

Rick and Kim
Friday rolled around and Rick began to wonder if Kim would show up. The idea that he would be alone with her was stirring in his mind. Is she going to want him and does he want to have sex with her. His concerns about becoming gay seem to have retreated to the back of his mind. Nevertheless he thought about where a relationship with Kim would lead.
A noise in the driveway distracted him. It was Kim arriving in her Lexis. A twinge of excitement rippled through him. He watched Kim open the car door and swing her gorgeous legs out. Her skirt had slid well up her thighs exposing the smooth skin of both legs. She got out and stood up, closed the door and started toward the cabin door. She had on a light silken skirt and a tank top of a crumpled pink expanded material. The color went well with her violet skirt. She was wearing black high heels. The vision of her walking up to the cabin was erotic to say the least. Her tight slim body was oozing sex.
Rick opened the door and gave her a bear hug and a kiss on the neck. He said, "Would you like some fresh baked bread, cheese and wine?" "Oh that sounds very good, it's been a long day". They sat on the porch while sipping wine and enjoyed a beautiful sunny day. Kim said she got a letter from Misha in Switzerland. Her father had taken her on a tour of the Hadron Collider which was about to begin operation. She was enjoying her stay but was missing her cabin buddies, particularly at night. "If you don't mind, I would like to take a shower and freshen up a bit" Kim said. "That's fine, I will start putting things together for dinner". Kim disappeared into the bathroom and Rick proceeded to the kitchen. The wine had relaxed him and he felt very good about Kim. It was delightful having her here. Her presence seemed to fill the cabin with erotic energy.
His mind turned to what might happen next. Does she want sex? Does he want to have sex with her? There seemed little doubt regarding either question. How is it going to happen was the next question. Rick had picked up two Dungeness crabs and had them ready with more wine, couscous and some fresh peas and carrots from Rhonda's garden. When Kim entered the kitchen, she had on his bathrobe which was way too big for her but she looked great anyway. At dinner, Randolph enjoyed watching Kim pursue the crab legs. She eagerly tore open the crab legs with her teeth and sucked out the succulent meat carefully licking her lips and fingers. He served her peaches and cream for dessert.
They sat in the living room before the fire and sipped Napoleon Brandy, not talking much, just staring at the fire. Finally, Rick said, "You are welcome to the bedroom and I can sleep on the couch". Kim held her glass to one side and looked at him intently. Her gaze was penetrating. Rick returned the gaze but felt a little uneasy. Kim revealed a slight smile, "Your joking aren't you!" she said. Then she moved slightly and the robe slipped off her legs. Randolph continued the gaze although he wanted to admire her gorgeous legs. She slowly spread her legs apart causing the robe to reveal more of her thighs. Rick could no longer resist looking, his eyes caressed her legs beginning at the ankles and slowly sliding up her calves and along her thighs, her smooth skin covered lovely long shapely muscles.
The fire did not illuminate her upper thighs but as he looked deeper he saw her transsexual cock in the dim light. It was fully erect. A surge of arousal rushed through him as he dropped to his knees and began kissing Kim's lovely feet. He removed her shoes and began licking her toes and carefully sucking each one. Kim seemed to enjoy this somewhat surprising attention. She thought Rick was not much into fetish sex. Slowly with kissing and licking he worked himself up her legs. The vision of Kim's erect cock washed away his inhibitions, loving it is all he wanted to do. She slid forward on the couch spread her legs wide and presented her hard cock to him. "Would you like to suck it?" she asked. "I would love to" as he gently kissed the tip of her rigid cock. A crystal clear drop of pre cum promptly appeared on the tip. Rick licked it up savoring its slightly salty taste. Her cock had a slight aroma, something like Lavender honey.
Rick now realized that all along deep within his mind he was longing for this moment. Oh, he wants it, god he wants it, the feeling of her big succulent cock in his mouth is incredible. He eagerly sucks and licks it from top to bottom. Kim was thrusting her hips forward and moaning, "I love it, oh suck it, oh keep sucking it, oh I love it, suck me, suck, me!".Rick was so delighted that he was pleasing her, he wanted this to last forever. He grasped her throbbing cock with one hand and stroked it while he sucked the swollen cockhead. He now wanted her cum, he remembered how good it was the first time. Suddenly Kim stopped thrusting her hips and with a loud moan filled Rick's mouth with her warm silky cum. Oh, it's so good, he thought, as he licked up every drop. Her cock remained hard for some time as Randolph gently stroked and licked and kissed it. He heard her say, "you're the best". She then leaned forward, grasped his head and licked her cum off his lips. " Ummm, I love my cum", she said. Then Kim got up, took Randolph's hand and led him into the bedroom. "I am going to take care of you now".