View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default The Wrong Size?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Never saw this thread before. I could care less what size cock my partner has but I'm truly amazed at some of the responses. What would 9" be considered, a "micropenis"?
Friday night I met the most beautiful girl at a bar in downtown Indy. She was about 5'9", late 20's, long blond hair, blue eyes, and she was wearing a jean miniskirt that showed off her sexy ass and legs. She obviously works out a lot. In fact she was so beautiful I could have sworn that she was Kelly Shore's twin.

After buying her a drink, we chat for a while and it is obvious we have a lot in common. Smiling, she says "Do you think we could get a booth? I'd really like to get to know you better." After a couple more drinks we kiss and instantly our tongues are all over the inside of each other's mouths. She makes the first move. Running her hand up my slacks she feels my hardon and gently gives it a squeeze. "Oooooh..." she says giggling slightly. I slide my hand up her thigh. Her skin is so silky smooth and I gently reach under her skirt to feel her hard cock through her panties. I'm already thinking about those legs wrapped around me later tonight back at my place.

Suddenly I stop. Getting up, I toss a couple of bills onto the table to pay for the drinks. "What's the matter baby?" she says. "Sorry, but your dick isn't the size I like." Then I walk out the door.

Like I would ever really do that...

Last edited by a9127; 01-17-2017 at 06:30 PM.