View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default Special

I first saw the woman that would change my life in a hustler magazine, she was blonde and beautiful, and she had a penis. My uncle had left it out for my father and grandfather to see, sort of as a joke I suppose, but it just burned into my mind. Another group I belong to identified her as Gia Darling, and the Hustler was there April Fools issue, but I loved it. I brought many things into focus for me. I had always been around strong females, and many may say abused sexually, as one of my baby sitters used to let me play with her very attractive feet and toes, (hello foot fetish), licking and sucking them, she would have me kiss up to her pantied waist, and even the panties themselves. She would also nurse me, letting me suckle and drink her milk from her beautiful breasts, (strong fetish for lactation and preg), She would always ask me if I liked it, and encourage me to hold her breasts in my hands and caress them, lick them and suck on the nipples. She also started to dress me in girl clothes when my parents where not around. Later, I had a neighbor boy who dressed in girl clothes, and he helped me further with experimentation and feminization. I did not realize what was going on, but my path was being set. Soon enough I saw the Hustler and knew that boys could really be beautiful, then came the breakthrough, a bondage video with two beautiful women, slave and mistress, and they showed their day, with training and what not, but at the end, when the mistress was putting her slave to bed, she pulled down those lovely panties, and the slavegirl had a cute little penis. So shocking and erotic. I had to be that girl. My experiments with the boy next door grew, to the point where I was fully dressed, fully femmed, and sucking his pantied cock, everyday if possible, and then letting him fuck my hot little ass. The first time was incrediable, and I knew that I wanted nothing more then to be the girl always. I wore panties to school, wore bras under shirts, when I had nothing for them to hold, but the mental feel was incrediable, as was the material against my always hard nipples. My toenails were always painted, and I grew my hair long. High school was sometimes a chore, but I wanted to be the girl. Since then I have sought out material with girls like me, and loved it.

Last edited by connie; 09-12-2010 at 11:47 AM. Reason: misspelling, grammatical error