View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunnilingus View Post
I've realized I'm not the only one who likes small cock shemales, but I think there is a wrong interpretaion about what small cocks are. There are two types, the real ones (cocks that are tiny in flaccidness and stay considerably small when shemales have erections) and the tricky ones ( cocks that are tiny in flaccidness but they get considerably big when shemales have erections).

For example, you can say that Tayla Dieckmann (brazilian shemale) is a small cock shemale, but she is a tricky small one for me, her cock gets big and fat when she has the erection, but she has a really little tiny cock in flaccidness , in the other hand, Miki Miasa (japanese shemale) is a real small cock shemale for me, her cock is tiny in flaccidness and gets hard but small in size when she has the erection.

Many people use to consider as a small cock shemale, the one whose dick is small but only in flaccidness. I think we have to categorize shemale penis size when her cock gets erected, not before; once she gets hard you can classify her as a big cocked one, normal cocked one, small cocked one or micro penis one.
What a weird posting... but ok... I guess I've had my share of both "real" and "tricky" ones then... I just asked my ass and the answer is that I used to prefer the "real" ones but now accommodate "tricky" ones too...

As someone once said, we're all "tricky" but some happen to be more "tricky" than others... so how "real" can it get?

Last edited by hankhavelock; 06-18-2009 at 11:29 AM.