View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

racquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bathingcaplover View Post
what you are witnessing when a ladyboy (or you for that matter) cums without touching her cock is probably caused by massaging the prostate. If you make love to a shemale and your cock touches her prostate the right way after a while she'll start oozing precum and even cum without touching the penis. You can do the same thing by touching her prostate with your fingers or by using the right model of dildo.

Bathing
Some people can cum from prostate stimulation (kinda like G-spot stimulation), but I really think it's mostly a psychological thing. If you put enough pressure on your prostate you can force it to drain, but that doesn't cause an orgasm. Kinda similarly, people who extract semen from zoo animals for artificial insemination usually sedate the animal then give it an electric shock up its ass to cause semen to be released.

Note that most of the volume of semen comes from the seminal vesicles, not the prostate.

I've cum without having my cock touched before, but it was from nipple stimulation, not anything in my ass. I suppose everybody's different.