View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tread View Post
Blue: The driver cab has the exact same photograph angle.
The cab is not totally fix with the underbody, so it would cant over; or if the truck were falling the cab would not cant over, but the water would splash.
The wheels should be coming more out, because the suspension is not stressed.
Red: The Truck is cut out unclean. You can see that some grey ground hides a bit of the green can in the background, and you can see the cutting edge from the ground under the truck and the other ground have slightly different colors.
Yellow: missing shadow from the truck
Green: The only sharp edge in this pic, all others are blurred while compressing or shrinking the pic. (between the first truck and the cane of the second truck)
Pink: made unsharp, looks fake dusty/foggy
I admit that I could tell it was fake, but not until someone pointed it out to me. When I first looked at your pictures I did not look at them overly long. I guess I may have noticed something fishy had I looked at them more closely.