View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cyba is an unknown quantity at this point

But it's not 9" as is often claimed.

I'll admit this post is a bit pedantic because Mint's cock - actually, Mint - is almost everyones' favourite. Mine, too. As a matter of fact, though, I think she's an 8", tops, probably less. Here's why. I took these shots from Shemale Sex Lover's avi post on this thread. Sorry about the quality but the prog I used can't do any better.

The only true way to measure cock length is to place a ruler or tape measure along the top, lightly against pubic area, to the tip (red lines.) Mint has the ruler off to one side, so the angle is wrong (extra length), and her hand is over the pubic end concealing where the measurement really begins. If the ruler is pushed into her skin, even a bit (likely), then there'll be anywhere up to an extra inch showing at the other end. In the pic of the 'other end', Mint's knob looks like it's almost at 9". Again, the camera angle is wrong, it's not straight on. If it were brought back it would almost certainly show between 8-8.5". Take into account the ruler angle and 'pressed flesh' and you're down to 8" tops, or less - which is substantial, anyway..especially on a small body like hers.

As for girth, Mint can easily get her hand around it (see the avi.) There are shemale cocks on this site that are so thick a good-sized man hand won't go round it - and they're long (I'm not talking about the 'siliconized' or pumped up ones.) These really are - huge.

Whatever, Mint's cock is great because for a lot of us it's aesthetically pleasing, it's natural, and it looks big.

But, I don't believe it's the 'massive' appendage it's often claimed to be.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

Last edited by cyba; 04-16-2009 at 04:39 AM. Reason: no attachments