View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Out of the three Catwomen, Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, and Eartha kitt, Julie Newmar was definitely my favorite although all three were very beautiful.

Yvonne Craig as Batgirl was also a huge turn on but it was Marsha that really rocked my world. There was this episode where she does this really seductive dance. I remember getting totally worked up watching it. I had no idea what it was at the time but it sure made an impression. I was hooked on glamorous older women after that. (The opera helped with that too but that's another story.)

I never really pictured Robin as a femboy and while femboys aren't really my thing if you have any pictures of tgirls dressed as Robin I'd love to see them! The electric chair fantasy was hot.
Attached Thumbnails
10489709_495819857217149_6276974531690559298_n.jpg   craig021.jpg   mqd1.jpg  

mqd2.jpg   mqd3.jpg