View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dyamondjim is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Although I had seen ladyboys in Singapore many years ago I hadn?t given them much thought since. I thought them attractive but a little strange at the time.

The internet was my big revelation and I?ve never looked back. I guess that ladyboy Amy was the start. She was so sexy and exciting and I really loved her smooth round arse and her diddly little dick. I soooo wanted to play with her.

There has been a string of star shemales since then. Not least the Brazilian girls. They are like wow out of sight. There have been many more since.

I did consider myself bi for a while until I realised that it was only shemales I lusted after, I think I have left the vagina ladies behind now, poor things. There should be a special category for us guys ? not straight and def not bi . Like many other contributors to this forum, whenever I come across a picture of a pretty lady I really like it, but get kinda disappointed when I realise she hasn?t got a cock.

I am not cock obsessed, but would have no problem sucking a shemale off. I would love it in fact. However, my favourite part is the arse. Shemale arses never fail to get me hard as hell. What I want to do is use my tongue on a nice hairless rosebud, while massaging or wanking her cock. Then squeezing my 7incher home into her lovely love hole. (any shemales in NE England who are interested please get in touch).

My dream is to have a shemale as a girlfriend that I can take out and treat like a lady, which of course she is. So still a virgin as such, but live in hope. Any nice gurls out there who want to take my cherry are always welcome to get in touch. I?m not a bad looking guy and always horny for what a shemale has to offer. dyamondjim2003 [at] yahoo.co.uk

what's not to like?
Attached Thumbnails
01.jpg   10.jpg  

Last edited by dyamondjim; 11-05-2011 at 06:38 PM. Reason: adding another picture