View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCC View Post
Reading this thread makes me think that most posters and mods are politicians in thier other life. Could someone--anyone that really knows--come up with a definition for each of the approved and dissapproved terms that TS-trans whatever call themselves. I find that noone seems to agree on most of these definitions so how in hell is someone supposed to wade through this mire ?

I mean people can't even agree that "pre-op" is always a person that still has a dick. After all they are not "pre-op" unless they intend to cut it off. Well then what do you call it?
I am not a politician in another life. My posts on this issue are consistent. The issue of respect is to honor the SELF-IDENTIFICATION of the person. Period. How could that possibly be confusing?