View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of light
Default These pretty femboys are all naked

I do love to see them get to this point. Naked for a close inspection. The only thing that troubles me about this segment of the Trans world is that I have been told by reliable sources that many of these beautiful creatures are either forced, or sold into slavery by their parents or left with no other means of survival if they want to live or for that matter, eat. When they should have someone that loves them and provides for them and buys them things to enjoy being pretty in and enjoy the life that most pretty girls would have in the states. Sometimes you can see the sadness in their eyes. Sometimes I have seen scars. I always hope it was from a mishap and not abuse. The minimal surroundings suggested that they do not have the life I would hope for them. I hat to be a bummer here, but I do believe, sadly, that it is true in many cases.