View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JonFrum will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiler1001 View Post
This..!!

Sometimes I swear I want to swallow it all, but when it happens, its a no..

Got as far as actually cumming in my mouth, but spat it out feeling ashamed!

Still doesnt stop me trying...!

A lot of us feel exactly this way, so we must be normal!

I spent years off an on trying to get the nerve, cumming in my cupped hand, and as soon as I'd finish cumming, I just couldn't do it. Even though I had been wanting to over and over. Isn't that strange?

When I finally got up the courage, it was such a relief. It didn't particularly taste good, but I wasn't doing it for the good taste - just to know what it was like. As in imagining what it would be like to taste someone elses.

After reading some masturbation threads on this site last night, I tried shooting in my mouth. Rolled over, feet in the air, and aimed at my face. I got my face just fine, but only a drop in my mouth. Next time I feel the urge, I'll just do it in my hand and toss it back fast. If you wait an instant, you'll chicken out.

I have to say, I don't really like the taste, but I love the feel. It's slippery and a little sticky in your mouth. When I've just had an orgasm, and my tongue and lips are sticky with cum, it just really turns me on for some reason.

As for feeling guilty, a lot of people think you should feel guilty for fucking a woman who's not your wife, or having anal sex, or even masturbating at all. Screw that - I do what feels good and satisfies my sexual needs.