Thread: i like corsets
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default The Fetish Queen

Toyra Corsetant - the name says it all.

I guess the plaid skirt pics could go in the schoolgirl thread also. Don't think I've seen the combination of waist corset and schoolgirl look anywhere else. I think I went to her site once, but I don't remember anything about her. I am sure you can Google her name for more pics and info. Or enter the name of her site that is on the pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Toyra_BlondeGlam_6130.jpg   Toyra_BlondeGlam_6164.jpg   Toyra_HotFetish_7284.jpg  

Toyra_HotFetish_7394.jpg   Toyra_HotFetish_7397.jpg   Toyra_HotFetish_7398.jpg  

Toyra_ScarfDoll_2484.jpg   Toyra_ScarfDoll_2501.jpg   Toyra_Schoolgirl_0600.jpg  

Toyra_Schoolgirl_0691.jpg   Toyra_Schoolgirl_0719.jpg   Toyra_SilverScarf3073.jpg  

toyra-corsetant-01.jpg   toyra-corsetant-08.jpg   toyra-corsetant-10b.jpg