View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud of

Thanks for the replie, I have another question I would like to ask. A while ago I got a virus. My antiviral software did nothing to help. (Nortons) The only solution I found was to reload windows xp, the old copy is still on my computer taking up space on my hard drive. When I start my computer I have a choice of 2 different installations of windows.I guess my question is: is there any easy way to delete this extra copy of windows or any easy way to wipe everything off my hard drive and just reload 1 copy of windows ? I still have my original disc with product code. Your help would be appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johndowe View Post
HI there.

You don't give me much to go on, so i'll give you a generic ansewer.

MOST of the time when a web page fails to load completely it's the web site's host that can't fill the demand and a time out occurs and the page doesn't download completely, there isn't much you can do since the problem isn't on your end but at the other end, all you can do is to refresh the page it sometimes works, or try later, also the problem can be poor site maintenance, and there too there isn't much to be done since again the problem is at the other end.

JohnDowe.