View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
I noticed on another forum (perhaps some of you are active there) t-girls calling guys trannychasers, fags or t-girls and guys calling other girls dudes. There is lots of hate, prejudice, jelousy and lack of solidarity inside of "this world".
Well, yes and no. It depends where you go. Since most places where guys and TGs hang out together are in some way linked to the adult industry, you are going to find gals who slag eachother out of jealousy, competition, misunderstandings..etc. You also have some gals who are so caught up in what society expects from women that they adopt and run with an inflated bitchy "drag queen" attitude and don't really let it go. So, rather alot like GGs.

ANY guy who referred to me or one of my sisters (even if I hated her guts) as a "dude" would be right off my list of potential dates, and would (in my opinion be a fag (an I do love the gay boys, I just don't date them). They would also get a rather public blasting from me.

However, transwomen's catfights on Internet MBs shouldn't be used to diminish the fact that men by and large are scared shitless to sack up and tell people they like T-gals. At the same time T-gals have to do the work of convincing the world that our identies are valid, our lives are real, and once that is done that we are worthy of respect.

August through September this past year 5 Transwomen in the US and the UK were murdered by men who had sex with them. The silence of men who date/love/fuck gals like me is a shout to men like this that they are justified in their violence, that they can (and usually do) get away with it, that fucking a tranny is so horrible that the object of the attraction must die.

To pull out the old ACT UP slogan...

SILENCE=DEATH

But you know, only death for the women, while the men just get a new round of tranny whores to fulfill their fantasy when nobody is looking.