View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default The Roots Are Very Strong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Yeah it pretty much stinks on ice. My only issue with the sentiment expressed so far is that it's a shame it's soooo hard for guys like you to be honest about your attraction. I, frankly, think that's a load of crap.

I'm as open about being trans as I can without wearing a shirt that reads "Tranny". To me being honest is important for me, as well as the gals who can't be, or who will be starting transition soon, or who haven't been born yet. If it's treated like a "dirty secret" by us (you guys and us gals) how is the world supposed to look at us other than freaks, delusional, hell-bound monsters, whatever?

I know hundreds of openly Trans* women in all walks of life. I can count on one hand the number of guys who are open about loving/dating/fucking us. It really seems like guys are hiding under my skirt.

For some stories and pictures in various languages of open TGs from all over:

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conw...successes.html

Note: the list was limited to post-op gals to keep the size of the page managable
BIONCA,

I'll write it to you, since I've conversed w/ you B4.

The root issue is justification of existence, which is subliminal.

Ergo, this is accomplished by the conscience opinion by someone who feels they are better than someone else. Me, I don't look up or down but eye to eye.

The majority are one or more: smarter, more attractive, richer, more endowed, pious, etc. in order to justify being biased toward color, gender, sexual orientation, etc. EXAMPLE: Just go back to the 50's when the race originally from Europe claimed to have superior intelligence to the race originally forced from their home in Africa to America. Later, they even did a scientific study to back it up, which was disproven many years later.

Fancy words: 21st Century, as in I cannot believe in this day and age, etc. Until the roots sprouted by soul and mind are uprooted, the problem just gets hidden deeper. The they just find another excuse for what they themselves cannot see. Of course, some of those on the receiving end get the cure unwittingly.

Hope that wasn't too cerebral or sterile.

TAL