View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

CrimsonIdol56 is on a distinguished road

Gay? Straight? I dunno. These are labels that only you can choose for yourself. Sure, other people will draw their own conclusions about your orientation, but worrying about justifying yourself to those other people is a losing game. For example, I've been told that there's something "wrong" with me because I happen to be attracted to Asian women. I mean genetic girls, no fetish stuff, nothing kinky, yet there's something "wrong" because it's outside of the blonde haired girl-next-door stereotype. Point is, no matter what your preference, somebody is going to think it's weird. The real question is, what do YOU think?

Speaking for myself, I am 100% heterosexual. I say this because I'm not attracted to men, or interested in having sex with one. As far as male-to-female transgendered people... that's a matter of individual taste. I look at some of them, and I think "ewww! That's a man with long hair and breast implants!" Others radiate feminine sexuality, and I think of them as attractive women who happen to have a penis, and I'd probably go to bed with them given the chance. Does this mean I'm kidding myself about being completely hetero? I don't know, and don't care. Maybe it does. But I'm not going to listen to anybody who tells me that's what it means, and expects me to worry about it. I know what I like, and that's the end of the story as far as I'm concerned.